Thursday, October 08, 2009

I am knitting but not really having fun

IMG_1427

I started a new sweater. I am sick of the lace I am knitting on. This is Alice Starmore's St. Brigid. I am changing it a bit because the original is an 80's sweater that comes down to the knees and has fringe. That would most likely make me look like Cousin It.

I know that I haven't been posting here very much lately but it is because I really have been spending more time cooking and blogging to "Bite Me New England. I will keep posting here as well but there isn't a whole lot happening right now. Unless you want to see the stupid colors of the trees because winter is coming and I will be living in the freezing cold again. No really the trees are beautiful.

1 comment:

Fendesha said...

Okay ms. poopy pants- I'm hoping for a cold wind to blow in your direction so you can have our leaves too!!!