Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Knitting is good

I knit every day. I would say that a day doesn't go by that I don't knit. The fact that I am not posting on here is due to the fact that I mostly post to my other blog. I realized that is all fine and dandy but the stuff that I knit isn't being shared. Not that any of you care but my mom does.

IMG_3968

I did a pair of fingerless gloves to drive with this winter.

IMG_3966

A cowl to keep warm.

IMG_3967


A different cowl to keep warm.

IMG_3969
Challah Eternity Scarf. It was a fun knit and it is really warm and cute. It is a pattern by Pam Powers.

Because I never grew out of loving crazy quilts and granny square blankets, I made this out of scrap sock yarn.

IMG_3972

6 comments:

Linda in Alameda, CA said...

You're wrong - I care.
Are you knitting anything more for Parker?

Kristine said...

Me too, I care! What is the yarn on the first cowl and the pattern on the second cowl? LOVE the blankie! Did you follow any sort of pattern or just go with the flow?

Janis said...

Kristine,
The yarn on the first a discontinued . It is Noro. The second cowl is a pattern on Knitty called Aibhlinn. Sorry about that! I meant to put all the info on these but I was in a hurry.

Janis said...

Linda, I am knitting an argyle sweater for the little man but it is size 3 and I have time :--)

MsAmpuTeeHee said...

Well, I care..and I am not your mom! Was just talking about you and the old shop this past Saturday actually...turns out my realtor knits, but neither one of us knew that until we had to sit aroud together during a termite inspection LOL.
What other blog?!

Anonymous said...

pretty