Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Time for another hobby!

Dobro

I have decided that I want to play the Dobro. I do! When the dust settles and I know where we are moving I am going to buy one and take lessons. May be a while till I invite you over for a concert but it is the desire to play that counts.

On another note, Dr. Yarn is on his way to Boston. Another interview. Next week is Dallas. Week after that is New York. I am thinking that we may end up in Wisconsin...

cheese

then again, I won't count the chesse until we hear one way or the other on Friday or Monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooooh, I am impressed. I've been longing to play dobro for quite some time. Somehow other stuff keeps bumping acquisition down the list. Maybe if go put on some Jerry Douglas...

Thinking good thoughts for you & the mister.

btw: Yarn! is still the standard by which the offspring and I measure all other yarny purveyors. and so our quest for a proper fiber fix continues...

Anonymous said...

hey thats a picture of my guitar