Monday, January 19, 2009

just wanted you to know

IMG_0057

It is still winter here and has been snowing. Dear friends and family in California you can stop calling me to tell me how balmy and summer like it is there. I still love you though.

IMG_0058

I never really posted the new colors of the den (it really isn't THAT red) and I know you wanted to see it mom.

I am thinking about painting the rest of the stuff that needs painting (I am waiting until spring to do it but HEY SPRING IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!!!....shut up...it IS.

IMG_0059

Any suggestions on colors?

Last but not least...
I was sent this picture from a time when I was not pale and ghost like and my hair actually was faded from the sun. It is amazing how pale and scary you become when you move to the tundra.

Dnia___Janis_medium

No comments: