Wednesday, July 26, 2006

My summer vacation

I hate summer. I hate the heat. I even hate fruit. Really. I don't find anything redeeming about the summer. I would be just as happy to live in a year round winter. When I moved to Northern California I thought this was somewhat the case. No, another bait and switch.

Good thing I have my backyard because it is the only thing that has saved me.

IMG_1519

Oh and here is the garden. I do have figs growing but all other stuff is vegetables.

IMG_1520

3 comments:

Stefaneener said...

The garden does look restful. Are you enjoying tonight's coolness? I feel like I've been lied to; I moved here FOR the cool summers.

Argh. We should've been in the PNW.

ms. crafty said...

your yard is just lovely!

Anonymous said...

Do you think if we started a petition for year round winter we could succeed. Because I sure could do without summer too.