Thursday, July 12, 2007

Thanks Carol in NoVa!

Carol kindly pointed out that there was errata to Morrigan. My heart sunk and I almost couldn't hit on the link to see what it was. Luckily for me I am a robot when it comes to knitting and I instinctively fixed the error without giving it any thought to what the directions ACTUALLY read. Here is the link in case you are inclined to knit this sweater:

http://nosheepkal.blogspot.com/2007/07/red-alert-error-in-morrigan.html

Now I feel really stupid for not slowing down enough to realize that it was a TRUE mistake and not MY mistake. I also can not tell you how relieved I am that I am an idiot that doesn't follow directions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Something like the monk who went down to the archives to read the original translation and came up with a look of horror on his face: "It says 'celEBRate'!!"