Friday, May 16, 2008

I am still alive...I swear I am

Dakota

Long time no blog but I am still busy trying to get my life together. Here is a new picture of Dakota. Don't want to bore you but I also don't want her to get too big without getting puppy pictures of her.

We are getting ready to have our kitchen torn out. This is what it looks like before (although the photo really isn't too good)

Kitchenl

Oh and I have been knitting. I am about 3 inches away from being done with the Tumbling Block sweater that I am making for a good friend. I feel like it has taken me forever to finish it.

blocks

I got my Alice Starmore "Fern" kit in the mail today. I can't wait to start it although I don't know if that is what I will do next.

I also don't know why the color on all these pictures look so weird but I am too lazy to go downstairs and take them all over again so use your imaginations.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, the kitchen actually looks really good "before." I can't wait to see what you guys do with it! And Dakota is adorablex1000!

Anonymous said...

Is that a stone back splash? How "farmhouse" is that?
Are you keeping it?