Friday, December 26, 2008

Oh Jules!!!!

julie and janis

Look at us! I found this picture and you still make me smile. I can still remember taking that picture and I still remember how much you meant to me. You still do. You still make me laugh. I was the ugly girl and you were the pretty girl but you always let me wear the rabbit coat.

Boy am **I** glad Xmas is over. I got great gifts and all but there is something so creepy about no stores being open and feeling like everyone has fallen off the face of the planet.

IMG_0008

We got this tree ornament that I LOVE from Kim and Denis. It looks just like our houses and I love it so so much. I also got a new digital camera that I took the picture with from Mr Yarn and it is awesome.

Esther had a good day. It was our first Xmas with her.

IMG_0005

No comments: