Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Knitting boredom

So I decided to show some of the knitting I have been working on. I am bored to tears with all of it. I am considering really letting it go and taking up a new hobby. I swear. I think I have mastered it to a degree in which nothing is a challenge anymore. If you have something that you think would be challenging for me let me know.

I am working on a Koigu sweater for my mom. She loved it and *I* don't. Here are all the pieces sitting there and since the sun never comes out here in New England it is a crappy photo.


IMG_0364


I must be into the 60's look because here is another multi color project that I have been working on. It is Barn Raising blanket.

IMG_0362

And because I love my garden so much, here is another picture of it.

IMG_0366

I planted strawberries in a Topsy Turvey to see what will happen

IMG_0365

and last but not least my girl Esther

IMG_0361

I have started a separate blog for cooking and food. It is called "Bite Me New England. Not sure if I will be able to keep two blogs going but my interest is more "Food!" than "Yarn!" these days.

1 comment:

vanessa said...

weaving ;/)