Friday, September 04, 2009

Lets try this again

Ok, I know I have the attention span of a flea, but I started a new lace project. I like this one so far. Hope it doesn't suffer the same fate as the last. Crazy thought that I ever finished the Rose of England project (of course I never blocked it).

IMG_1050

This is Magickal earth shawl from the book "Gathering of Lace". I am so not a unicorn person (yeah, it has unicorns on it) but I do want to see if I can knit them.

So, what have I been doing lately? Obsessing on cooking and cooking Magickal (just put that so that there was a theme to this post and because I detest when people spell it that way so I am being sarcastic...except if I have to tell you I am being sarcastic it isn't so funny anymore.

I been hanging out on my other blog. Sorry, cooking has my interest more these days.

No comments: