Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My old friends are weird...

IMG_1280

Lee and Nikki came to visit. They are friends that I have had for a long long time. I have been missing them something terrible. I knew that they would appreciate the history around here. So, I took them to Minuteman State Park and showed them the whole Paul Revere thing.

We went to the "Bridge"

IMG_1280

We rode the trail (in the car not on horse)

IMG_1279

and we went to Sudbury to see the Wayside Inn. We also went to Walden Pond (well, we drove by it and went to the gift shop because we didn't feel like paying for parking).

But what we were all waiting for was unspoken

IMG_1285

Saturday we went to Lizzy Borden's house in Fall River.

IMG_1284

I took pictures of some of the stuff but not all of it.

IMG_1289

(see the orb out the window...that isn't glare it is an orb from a ghost...shutup...it is!)

IMG_1290

Look to the right of that picture...another ORB.

IMG_1292

Look on the ceiling to the left of the picture.... UFO? I'm just sayin....


IMG_1299

Lizzy's sewing machine...pssst...look at the right hand side of the wall....

and because Lee and Nikki are sorta sick puppies we had to go to the cemetery to see "Lizbeth" (NO, we didn't put the flowers there).

IMG_1306

So that was fun.

Come visit and we will take you somewhere fun too.

No comments: