Friday, June 30, 2006

The saga continues...

Sooke Harbor

I mean how can you get upset when the room you are staying in looks like this? Sooke Harbor is beautiful. We were there for 3 days and had an incredible time. Not only was the food amazing (all grown from their garden) but the place is just so damn beautiful. I got to meet some fascinating people that knew their food and how to grow it.

Mr Yarn! was informed that he will be staying at the comany until December. Gives us some time to think about what will happen next.

7 comments:

PinkyRoo said...

Hang in there, Janis. I'm glad you guys had a good time while you were away. Hope you're feeling better and that everything gets sorted out.

Marina said...

Hope he gets a golden handshake out of them! Your vacation sounds wonderful.

Janis said...

Mr Yarn is way too young for any handshake.

Anonymous said...

December at least gives you time... but they suck. I am sorry about that. Hopefully the next opportunity is better in a number of ways. Thinking about you (at least when I peek my head up over the boxes).

Stefaneener said...

A bit of breathing space, at least.

KB said...

omg...phew! I'm glad you'll both have some time to think about what the next steps are...but I'm confident that whatever you guys decide, it will be successful, and hopefully joyful!

Rabbitch said...

Let's hope he gets something fabulous in September and can tell them to cram it!