Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Home

L.A.
We drove down to Southern California to see me friends Jean and Chloe. The drive was a bit much and as and we passed downtown L.A. the smog was evident. Yeah, I get homesick but I am glad I don't live there anymore.

During the trip I worked on this cool needle case from Fleece Artist. I just took on this line at the shop and love it

Needle Bag

I actually finished the body of the bag on the the drive. Now I have to finish it and felt it.

While we were visiting friends Jean and I decided to drag Mr Yarn to Bed Bath and Beyond. I bought this cool coffee maker there.

New Coffee Maker

It is called a Tassimo. It takes cartridges.

Cartridge

It is VERY cool. I am glad to be home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to have you back, I was starting to get worried. =) The needle bag looks interesting - can't wait to see it finished. You know me, felted bags are just about my favorite thing, and when you throw in purple well, let's just say that I'll have to try really hard to control my urges to rush right out and start something like that of my own.

Anonymous said...

A trip away does wonders, doesn't it?

And shopping for fiber adds a special element to the entire experience too!

And meeting great people certainly is a plus!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! :)