Thursday, October 27, 2005

Rollin rollin rollin

Life goes on. Sometimes there just isn't all that much to say. Surprising that *I* would run out of banter, eh?

Birch

I started Birch II. The color is Majestic and it is beautiful. I mailed the other one off to Julie. Julie says that I never mention her in my blog. See Julie? I am talking about you and I bet that you don't even read this. If you do then you can see that I talk about you. You are my oldest friend and just as weird as *I* am. There I talked about you.

The real color of the Majestic doesn't show up. This is what it will look like when it is done but *I* won't look like that woman who is wearing it. I am not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

matey_and_birch

Hey, why is she standing in front of a trailer?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the hell is up with that outfit? It's like she can't decide if she wants to be a school girl, a sailor, or what. What she's managed to do is look like really sad trailer trash wearing a very lovely shawl. It's just sad.

Anonymous said...

There is a hell of a lot going on with all that plaid, stripes and Lace? Yuck! Yours looks much better. That model is Britany Spears gone terribly wrong.

PinkyRoo said...

A lesson for all the kiddies out there: Just because you have a great shawl, doesn't mean it looks good with *everything*!

Omelay said...

lol. trailer fashion is in, didnt you know?

Anonymous said...

um, yeah - did she pick out all the clean clothes she had left? I'd say it's better that you didn't look like her.