Thursday, November 03, 2005

Baa Humbug

Pooping sheep

Molly brought me a toy last night! It is a pooping sheep that poops Jelly Bellys. It only poops the cola and the butterscotch ones (for the sake of looking realistic you know). I love this toy. It amuses me to no end.

I started a new sweater that I will have to bring home to take a picture of. It is out of the Handknit Holidays by Melanie Falick and Susan Pittard. This book is great! I am also knitting a shawl from a Karabella pattern. I am not doing it out of Gossamer, I am doing it out of kidsilk haze. I will take a picture later and show you that too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT is a great toy!

~drew emborsky~ said...

I love the sheep!!!

Oh, and I saw the sweater on Annie's site. Gorgeous!!

PuNk rAwK pUrL said...

WHERE did she get the pooping sheep?? i love it!