Monday, November 07, 2005

Lots of knitting

Well the sale was yesterday and I am pooped. The "Mohair Madness" sale went ok. I found out that I am more wild for mohair than most others. So, it was only an ok sale.

IMG_1117

I did finish the Karabella shawl. I didn't use Karabella Gossamer as called for. I used none other than Kid Silk Haze. I like how it turned out and it was a fun knit. I am now moving on to the cable sweater in Holiday Knits. Here it is (bad picture)

IMG_1115

I am making this out of Donegal Tweed by Tahki.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sale? Sale?!? I thought I was on your mailing list! How come I never hear of these things??? :)

I should be able to come in this weekend. I will pick up my order and harass you then. ;)

ms. crafty said...

Oh no, I missed a sale :-( Darn it, I'm completely mad for mohair! The shawl looks beautiful!