Monday, November 21, 2005

Lights

new lights

The lights in our backyard are almost all in. See the tiny thing to the right of the picture? Those are the new copper lights. The others are up in trees and you can't see them. We will have light for Thanksgiving. The weather is so good that we could probably eat out there but we won't. I want to pretend that it is cold and November like. Hell, if I had a fireplace I might even put it on just to make myself feel better.

So, tomorrow is the day that people start arriving from my family. Mom comes tomorrow and Wen is my sis and her family and Evan. I won't be blogging for the next few days. So, Happy Thanksgiving and have a wonderful time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Say hello to your Mom for me. She won't remember me, but I remember meeting her at your shop, and she is a very special person. Hope all of you enjoy your holiday. Be sure to give Lily a bit of turkey!

Sophia said...

Oh, no no no. I'm much too awkward to say hello in real life! Maybe next time I'll work up the courage. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have the best Thanksgiving ever! And don't get stressed out either. Love you! See you next week.