Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I don't usually do this but...

shop

Yarn! will be having a sale on April 15th from 10:00-5:30. It is Yarn!'s 3 year anniversary. This is a balloon sale and everything is on sale except for Books, Notions, and Kits. You pop a balloon and get either 10, 20, 30 or 40% off. No special orders on Sale day. Hope that for those of you in town you can make it. Tell me that you saw this on my blog and I will give you an extra 5% off the sale price (shhh, don't tell Mr Yarn I said that).

5 comments:

Hockey Mom said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you have many, many more.

lisa said...

Yarn! and my grandpa have the same birthday! you are a temptress! I'm trying so hard to be good because work is so slow right now. I'll have to think of a project...

ms. crafty said...

Happy Anniversary!

Omelay said...

yay! congrats on 3 years.

wish i could come...

tabitha, not karl

Sharon said...

I wish I could be there, congrats on 3rd anniversary.