I was tagged. Since Annie has my digital camera for the day I will subject you to this for the first and last time. Here it goes:
Four Jobs I've Had
1. Rug Crafters - I got to show people how to make rugs. The rugs came in kits. You made them like paint by numbers. I lied about my age to get this job. The setting was beautiful. It was in Fisherman Village in Marina Del Rey. Right on the water.
2. Swensen's Ice Cream Parlor - This was a special one. Swiss orange chip was MY favorite.
3. California Animal Hospital. I loved this job. It was one of my favorite jobs.
4. RAND Corp. - This was a great job too. I worked here for 15 years and loved it. Crazy things went on here.
Four Movies to Watch Repeatedly
I don't really watch movies too much but...
2. Annie Hall
3. Wizard of Oz
4. Rear Window
Four Cities of Residence
1. Culver City - where I lived as a kid and then again to raise my kids
2. Santa Monica - loved it here
3. San Jose - didn't wanna be here
4. Alameda - I love Alameda!
Four Favorite TV Shows
2. Seinfeld (yeah, I should let go)
4. I dunno, can't think of any. The above is stretching it. Mr Yarn is the TV dictator.
Four Vacation Destinations
1. Oregon - My mom and dad droves us all up here from Los Angeles when we were kids. I still can't figure out how they didn't kill us.
2. Canada - I love it here.
3. France - I love it here even more and haven't been for a long time.
4. Nova Scotia - I want to go but haven't been yet.
Four Web Sites I Visit Daily'
1. She just walks around with it - Funny blog
2. Dooce - another blog
Four Favorite Foods
1. Cheap candy - I love stuff like lemon heads. I know this isn't really FOOD but I love them.
2. Artichokes - What can I say other than they rock. Just don't eat them and drink milk.
3. Olives - A huge weakness
4. Oysters - raw and tasting just like the ocean
Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
1. Back in bed
2. other than back in bed I like where I am.
Four Bloggers Who Have to Answer These Same Questions, or Kittens Will Die. Or Something.
This is where I woosie out and don't name anyone. I just can't. It reminds me too much of a chain letter.