Tuesday, January 24, 2006

No more slippers. . . EVER

last of the slippers

I felted Tim's slippers. They aren't exactly the same size. As a matter of fact they are pretty off, but I am putting soles on them and calling them finished. I am so done making these things. Never again!

neverending sweater

Then there is this. It feels like no matter how much I work on it the thing never grows. I worked on it most of yesterday and I might have gotten 1/2 an inch done. Big deal. I did block the red sweater but I am too lazy to go downstairs and take a picture. I will do so later.

2 comments:

Hockey Mom said...

Well, from the angle, they look pretty close in size. I think they look great!

What a beautiful sweater that is. I hate it when I hit the black hole of knitting - it just goes on and on. But I have never tried anything like what you're doing there. I'm awestruck!

Anonymous said...

That sweater is beautiful. You rock!