Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Boozy

Well, sis is gone. I wish she lived up here. Not much knitting got done and probably won't for a while. I am going to be knitting a "secret project" for a while. It is sample knitting for Art Yarns, and not for me (or you, so don't think I am knitting any of ya a surprise).

So no knitting, but lots of drinking. We went wine tasting on Saturday and Mr. Yarn and I bought MORE wine. It is in the overflow room (kitchen) because it won't fit in the wine refrig in the basement. I think I better start drinking faster and having more people over! What difference does it make if that sweater has three arms?

IMG_0957

4 comments:

~drew emborsky~ said...

Sounds like you had a great time!!

hockey mom said...

I tried knitting lace after two glasses of red. It's still in time out in the corner right now. I don't have the courage to even try to tink it right now.

I'm very envious. For our 20th anniversary (2 more years), we're taking our kids to the wine country. The oldest will be driving and what better way to see it all than from the back of a car driven by your own homegrown chauffeur!

mamapez said...

My husband has the wine buying problem too. Poor guy just can't drink it fast enough. I think we need to have people over more. :)

Rabbitch said...

I'll come over! I'd love to drink a couple of bottles and then learn how to knit lace ...