Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I got a pal!

IMG_0916

Ok, so I can't rotate the damn picture. Flickr is giving me a hard time. But I did want to show you what I found when I got home from my trip. My pal Titanium Rose sent me stuff that she made. I love all of it. I especially love the sachet and the way that it smells.
Thanks again Titanium!

On another note here is another picture I took while in some tiny little diner in Canada. I knew that I was in a good place when I spotted this

neil
(click to enlarge).

Last but not least a shot that I saw that I took in Seattle that I actually really like. So, I am sharing.

seattle

Oh yeah, and on the knitting front.... Hm. I am working on the 4 panel "do seed stitch till you drop" coat at work and I am working on "Fern" at home. I will get pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are most welcome. =) I forgot to ask - does the bracelet fit alright?