Friday, December 09, 2005

I know that you care

IMG_1165

The burl is thriving. I can't believe that this one is still going. Could be because I actually water it and feel responsible to keep it alive. So it is looking like a little Avenue of the Giants. See Hulk Hogan for scale below

IMG_1168

So, I didn't kill the plant (yet). I am feeling pretty damn good about myself. Mr Yarn doesn't think that it is so cool that I warped the TV stand because I put the plant on there and it is wet, but I can't be good at everything.

2 comments:

BeanMama said...

I think the burl is cool and I celebrate your efforts 'cause I am a plant-killer. I have all my plants in self-watering pots.

Keith said...

david gets one of those whenever he goes to national parks. they never last. it's nice to see that they can actually grow.