Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Yes, I do knit

cuffs

I am making these beaded cuffs out of a Japanese knitting book that I got at "Lacis". I think they came out great. I really can knit you know. I am going to wear these to the dreaded "Mr Yarn" work Xmas party. You know how much I love dressing up. So there are things I have put down to make this. In the wings are one pair of felted clogs to felt, one pair of clogs to finish, Peter's sweater, and of course the Jade Starmore (Zuberflote, did I spell it right?). I also bought more yarn and beads to make another pair of less fancy cuffs to wear every day.

I better keep knitting.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, they are really beautiful. They will just sparkle when worn.

ms. crafty said...

Those are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

That is holdiay party.

You will look great in your beaded cuffs.

Anonymous said...

Oooh pretty! ...and never fear, you are such a prolific knitter, I will never believe you don't knit. :)
I, on the other hand, do more juggling than knitting these days. *shrug*

Keith said...

they are beautiful! if only there were fun projects for men, that men would wear *sob*

~drew emborsky~ said...

Oooh, looky how nice! You do great work!!

karrie said...

These look beautiful! Is the bok in Japanese?