Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Uh oh, did it again

IMG_0470

I couldn't help myself. I acquired more yarn for my personal stash. Only one of them is just for my stash. The other is to see if I want to carry it in the shop. I do. The one on the right is Lorna's Laces, "Helen's Lace. The others are A. L. de Sauveterre. Beautiful stuff. There is an Alpaca, Bamboo that just glows, and Cashmere. So, this means more yarn and no ideas at the moment what they are going to be. As you know my knitting karma is on vacation for another month or so. I am sure these puppies will wait for me. Down to the basement they go before Mr. Yarn see's that I bought more yarn.

IMG_0471

ohmygod, ms drama queen again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I now have yarn envy. Big time. I can't speak for the others but I've knit with Helen's Lace before and it is delightful.

Lily is too cute!

Anonymous said...

I don't know how the hell you get that beautiful dog to sit for you to take a picture, with that stupid sign in front of her. Poor baby. I'm going to report you to the authoritiies. How many doggie treats did you have to give her? Come on tell the truth. Mr. Yarn is not listening.

Janis said...

Only one bone. I swear! She is the best doggie in the whole world.

ramblin' girl said...

she is adorable! but how can she be the best doggie in the world, when mine is?
:-)