Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Forgive me... I am sick

aber
(click for larger image)

Ok, you saw this already. I didn't post yesterday and today is boring. I am SORRY. I am sick. Been sick since yesterday. Feels like there is golf ball in my throat. Not only that but I went to make myself chicken soup and backed up the sink with carrot peels. It was fun having the Rooter guy there at 10:00 at night. No really.

Anyhow, this is Aberlady with a sleeve done. I PROMISE that I will have something more unique posted tomorrow. You should see the new sweater I am working on at the shop! Photos tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A golf ball? Are you sure you didn't swallow some foreign object? Hope you're feeling better!

p u r l g u r l said...

sorry to hear your feelin' cruddy and your frustrations with what i think is the most beautiful knitted dress ever. if it makes you feel any better, the dress looks beautiful onine. :) rip, but please don't burn the little butterfly...