Saturday, May 14, 2005

Elspeth is going back to where she belongs

IMG_0278
We broke up. I can't stand Elspeth from Rowan 37 anymore. She is just wrong wrong wrong. I know that it might have been ME in the "Butterfly" situation, but this one isn't MY fault. The worst part is that the pattern isn't even off enough to make you KNOW that it is them and not you. It is one sorta stich off. I have ripped this out at least (and I know I embellish stuff but I am NOT doing that here) 15 times. So, Lori can just make fun of me for putting the damn green calmer back on the shelf.

I have a NEW friend. I am not going to talk about it because I don't want to jinx this relationship. I will show it to you after I get to a safe point in the pattern. I won't talk bad about Elspeth to my new friend. It is just that I was so disappointed in the situation. I did everything I could to save the relationship, but it just didn't work out.

It is so not MY fault.

No comments: