Monday, May 02, 2005

Moving on!

I finally got to start a new knitting project. Was I sick of "Aberlady"? I can not tell you HOW sick of knitting on this sweater I was. It took me 2 months to finish. 2 damn months on one sweater is torture for me. So here it is drying.

IMG_0242

Here is another picture of it close up. I love how this sweater ended coming out. I am sure that I will wear it all the time. Well, maybe not since I hardly ever wear sweaters (ironic, no?).

IMG_0245
(double click for larger photo with more detail)

Anyhow, I am still sitting on my butt today (day 3 or the slug marathon) and knitting. I have to go back to the shop tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - that is some intricate work - 2 months isn't too bad of time for me to knit something but then....I'm lazy :-)

Your fair isle above looks good, too---slug fest was still productive, I see.

Bridget