Thursday, May 12, 2005

She is such a drama hound

IMG_0275
Um, as you can tell there is no knitting to show. I forgot it at work and couldn't take a picture. I invited Lily to help me fill the spot so that we weren't picture-less. I got attitude. After all I do for that dog. The next thing I know she will be forming "Bloggers Picture Model union" (BPM). It isn't as if I didn't give her 2 bones to bribe her (Mr. Yarn, if you read this that was a typo).

Anyhow, I am working on Elspeth (pictures tomorrow) and I found that the chart is off. It is easy enough to fiddle with and make come out, but after ripping it out 10 times I do believe that the chart may be off. Then again, take this with a grain of salt coming from me. *I* may be off. I am off. Lily told me that I was.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Lily! About the chart, did you check to see if there were errata published? It could be the pattern and not you!

Janis said...

I did check to see if it was there. Not yet. I am almost certain that the pattern has a problem.

BeanMama said...

I love Lily!! Big hound dogs are the BEST

Janis said...

She is the best. She is a Saint Bernard. Brings me whiskey when I need it!

Anonymous said...

How old is Lily? And shes just NOW figuring out that you're crazy? she must be the "slower" daughter.

Janis said...

har har har.
Love,
Mom

Rabbitch said...

*cackle*

My personal gravybitch is a cat but I know all about the attitude. The "helping" and then the shunning ...

Your dog is lovely, if a bit uppity, but she makes nice signs.