Friday, May 20, 2005

I am in over my head

IMG_0312

I want to start off by saying that this is NOT my stash. I don't know what to call it or what to do with it, but it isn't my stash. It is yarn that is too good to throw away but it isn't worthy of going in my stash. Now what? I know I know you are saying "donate it". No. I don't want to. I am still too attached to it. It used to look so cute in those little baskets (that you can't see anymore) but it grew. Not only did it grow but it grew a LOT.

Now here is the REAL reason that I am stressing about it. It is Annie's college graduation (shutup I had her when I was 10) and x-Mr Yarn will be here at MY house. So will x-Mr Yarn's family. Not only the x-family will be here but all of Annie's friends will be here as well. They can't know about my "problem". Argh. I have to hide the stash. It can't mingle with the good stuff. Ew, there is even "Fun Fur" in there. I am thinking that maybe I will put it downstairs in a trashbag in a corner. That might hurt it's feelings though. I dunno. I could bring it to the shop in a trashbag but I don't want it near my yarn at the shop.

What am I gonna do?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clearly what you need is a lot more tote bags. With zippered closures.

Anonymous said...

Could you stuff it into a sleeping bag, curl up the bag and pass it off as Lily's dog bed?

Elizabeth said...

You can put it in the trunk of your car? Any closets that have room? Basement or attic? Closet in a spare room? Under a bed?

Good luck!