Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Mom Knits

mom
Mom is here visiting for Annie's graduation. She brought the sweater that she finished. I gave her Mission Falls Wool and Jean Frost's jacket book. Like daughter like mother eh?

Speaking of daughters, Annie's graduation went great. I am holding off with pictures because A) surprise picture got lost and I want Annie to send me another one and B) I want to make sure that Annie won't kill me if I put up pictures of her in graduation garb on my blog.

So all in all everything went well and I am pooped.

I promise that I will be back to my hysterical perky self within the next few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know your Mom was coming. Dahh! Makes sense, with Annie big day and all. I'm sure the BBQ was great. Can't wait to see pics and hear all about it! Miss you.